Monday, March 17, 2008






















Hey everyone here are some pictures from my trip to HAWAII! Yes, yes it was so much fun, I loved every minute of it... most of the time! ;) We did okay at tennis too! It was different playing there and I really liked it! We stayed in a house right next to the beach and spent as much time there as we could! :) We did a lot of shopping and went to Waikiki and walked the beach and shopped. Honolulu was beautiful I was amazed by how green everything is! We went and watched the sunrise one morning and saw all the fishermen setting up, we saw wheals jumping out of the water and turtles on the beach at turtle bay. Everything was so beautiful! It was so fun to be able to go, can't wait when we can all go together one of these days! love you!






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you had a great time and made it home in safety! I would love to sit and watch the fisherman, I like the kind of stuff. Watching the locals in their element is cool to me! My girlfriend thought your tatoo was real. I laughed and told her it better not be!

Skye said...

I am glad you had a good time! now you have been somewhere! i love you and keep up the good work in tennis!

kenz said...

Wow so fun I am totally jealous! I am glad you had such a fun time! I want to go next time! Love ya can't wait to see you soon!

Ali and Rob said...

Looks like fun! good pictures! Im so glad you had a good time, and made it back safe. We do all need to go somewhere fun! We're excited to see you this weekend! love ya! Bring some warm clothes! :)

Debra said...

I'm glad you got to go to Hawaii, It looked like you had a great time and saw so many wonderfu things. Love the turtles. and the sunrises and sunsets and the green grass and OH just everything. Love ya mom

Debra said...

ash it is time to update your blog love ya MOM