Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Sneekee




Your probably thinking Deer? Why does Ashley have pictures of deer on here. Well this is my new fond love... haha Just kidding! These are some sketches for a Camo hunting company. A friends dad is one of the owners and came to me last week asking if I would be interested in doing some drawings for them. Of course I said yes! So he gave me a picture of the deer they wanted drawn. These are what I came up with, he was very happy with the end results and wants me to do more in the future with them. Now we just have to wait and see what the rest of them think and hopefully you'll see one of these pictures on some shirts in Canada EH?! haha He also said they would take anything I wanted to do to shows they go too and see if they can sell them and get my name out there! ahh! I hope so!
p.s. hawaii in 3 days.... your all jealous I know! love you

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome Ash! Rob would love these pictures. I am jealous you are going to Hawaii, I will just come out and say it! Have fun and be safe! Love you!

Skye said...

They look great Ash!! you are so talented! have so much fun in Hawaii, get a tan for me! i love you!

Ali and Rob said...

looks great Ash! im sure your having a blast in Hawaii! Cant wait to hear how everything was. Love ya! Rob wants a picture of his sheep!! Really! :)