Tuesday, January 12, 2010

the real count down begins!

............ i am so full of excitement... joy..... relief..... anxiousness..... pretty much freaking out! Less than 2 months away from the love of my life getting home from serving a full wonderful faithful mission in Sydney Australia! 40 days to be exact, well 40-41 give or take the time difference! But he really is coming home! i can't even wait, I'm like a little kid on Christmas! :) these two years have been full of many letters, tapes and pictures, and we can't wait to be together for the next 60! yes yes i know only time will tell what if things are different... I'm sure they will be but for the better! :) only positive thoughts everyone! haha i guess you'll just all have to wait and see what happens!
p.s. Skye say's i have a better chance now too because I'm prettier now... or at least my "hair" is prettier! thanks sis!

2 comments:

Skye said...

i am so excited!!!

Atryell said...

Ash holy cow its coming up! I am so excited! please dont hate me for being a terrible friend I still love you to death and I am so excited he is coming home!