Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I thought I was showering...

So you think the shower would be a calm relaxing place, you get your peace and quiet...

NO not at our house... beware have all your guards up and don't look away for a second! or else...

you'll get mooned by Nicole and Tajia, have a strainer put on your head, lights turned out, cold water poured on you, and finally cups of flour thrown at you... yes this all happened in a matter of 10 minutes while I was in the shower last night!

Aren't my roommates the best?!

3 comments:

Skye said...

they are dorks! haha thats funny

Unknown said...

haha that is too funny! I wish I was there to witness it. Loves you all!

Ali and Rob said...

Ha Ha!! i would probably NOt be laughing by the end of that..!! yes i would, or i would cry!:))sounds fun!! I love my shower's too!