Monday, June 6, 2011

Twilight


So we were at DI one night looking for a Lamp... we wondered over to the books and found all 4 Twilight book in great condition! We both thought it would be fun to read them to we went ahead and got them, the whole set for $8.00!! I started them a few days later and needless to say I was HOOKED!!!!!!!!!!! I read ALL 4 in one month. I am now a Twilight nerd and fan ... I loved the books, they were so much better than then the movies that is for sure! If you haven't read them do it! They are awesome! I can't wait for the last movie to come out!

6 comments:

Atryell said...

Oh my goodness I am glad you read them! They are amazing it's too bad the movies aren't as good! But I still love them! you on edwards or Jacobs side ash I got to know haha :D haha love ya girl!

Ashley and Jake said...

Totally Edwards side! Jacob drove me crazy! love you miss you att!

Skye said...

so far from the movies i am team jacob!!! but i have never read them...maybe i can barrow them! you are kinda nerdy!

Unknown said...

That is such a good deal!! I have read all but the last one. I love them!

Ashley and Jake said...

yes skye you and barrow them and then after you read them you'll be team edward! annie you have to read the last one before the movie its so good! ahhh

Cassanova said...

im a Jacob side haha
https://www.doel.web.id/2019/10/cara-menghadapi-paceklik-keuangan.html