Wednesday, October 14, 2009

BIG 21~


WELL ITS REALLY HERE! IM 21 YEARS OLD NOW! CRAZY AND NOT MARRIED... PRETTY MUCH A DISGRACE BUT OH WELL IM OVER IT! :) .... JUST A FEW MORE MONTHS ;) BUT IT WAS A GREAT BIRTHDAY, ALL THE FAMILY WAS IN TOWN SO WE GOT TO HANG OUT AND GO TO MY FAVORITE PLACE EVER! LOS HERMANOS YUP PRETTY SURE I'VE BEEN GOING THEIR EVER SINCE I COULD CHOOSE WERE I WANTED TO EAT FOR MY BIRTHDAY. MY NEW NIECE HADLEE ALSO GOT BLESSED THE SAME DAY, THAT WAS PRETTY COOL! SHE IS SO CUTE~ IM LUCKY TO HAVE SUCH A GREAT FAMILY AND GROUP OF FRIENDS THEY ARE ALL AMAZING!

SKYE AND CODY'S NEXT CHIRSTMAS CARD PIC

OUR SPECIAL DAY!

GINNY & PAPA'S 10th GREAT GRAND CHILD
THE BOYCE GIRLS


ME AND KASHER
BEST FRIENDS!
I TAUGHT HER EVERYTHING I KNOW! :)

6 comments:

Skye said...

next christmas card... yeah right!! cute pictures i need to get them from you! love you Ash you have grown up to be an amazing woman! i just love you. and don't stress about being married it will happen before you know it!

Ali and Rob said...

Ditto to what skye said!!! except i think they should get on the baby train, gotta keep em' coming now people!! :) Ash you are an amazing person and soooo talented and have so much life and fun and good things ahead for you!! It's NOT a disgrace that your not married.. don't even think that for a second.. I hope you learn and see things from us your older married fam..! good and bad things.. You are so special and beautiful!! lOve you lots little sis! i need to get some of those pics too!! xoxox

Debra said...

Hey it is going to take me some time to get my wedding fund in shape:) so don't get in a Hurry. :) love you tonz and I hope you had a great day. Love the pics . I need them to . everyone said that they would share right. Love you have fun and always be good. XOXOXOX

kurt and angel blain :) said...

i love you smash!!!!! yeaaa you are 21 halla!! girl i still got a month!! i love your face and you are so pretty!!! ash you are my best friend and i love you!! don't worry you will be getting married soon!!! yeaaaaa

Atryell said...

Ash you are gorgeous! I can't believe we are twenty one it is so weird! I hope you had a great birthday and I love you so much!

kenz said...

Sister! What an amazing Woman you have become just like your older sisters!!! You have a lot to look up to especially me!:) j/k
I hope you had a fabulous b-day and know that I think your an amazing person! love you tonz and please dont get married because of your age, you have a lot of fun times still ahead before you get tied down to married life! Live, laugh and love later :)!