Wednesday, February 4, 2009

BAGS!!!!

TWEEDY STYLE ... I just want to show the bags I've been making and selling! I am so excited with the way they turned out. They are all different and one of a kind! These are just a few to show you. I'm trying to get them in to stores both in Utah County and St George. They are all in the $20's, so great on your pocket book! :) It's always a surprise to open them up and see what fun fabric is inside!! Also some of them are lined with plastic for an easy clean up! ;)



This one is lined with Plastic.

You can also place a custom order!

For more kids ART check out tweedyart.blogspot.com

3 comments:

kenz said...

Ash so cute!! I want one for a diaper bag lined of course. They look fabulous!! Way to go, your onto something big. Way to go!

Ali and Rob said...

They are darling!! way to go! love ya

Atryell said...

These bags are amazing and everyone should buy them because ashley is the greatest!!