Sunday, November 2, 2008

HAAPPPYYY HALLOWEEN!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! So I really think Halloween is one of the funnest Holidays, I mean come on, what other day of the year can you be ANYTHING you want to be and its okay... I guess you could do it any other time but you might be some pretty weird looks... :) I'll try it and tell ya what happens! ha ha But the best part about Halloween is the "getting ready" part. Putting together your costum and then finally putting it all on! I get so excited when its all coming together! haha This year I was extra excited to see how mine was because I made it all from scratch! We all went up to the Haul at SUU... very fun and got no sleep! :)


Nicole, Me, Annie, Allie, Ash

GGGRRRRRRRRRAR! HAHA
oh cute my costum! haha :)

Me and Car at the dance
Me and Allie on our way up to the dance
Me and Cole!

5 comments:

Skye said...

How fun! You all look so great and your indian outfit turned out awsome your extensions add alot! i love it you look amazing! love yoy and ihope you were all good girls:)
PS: your Website is cool!

Debra said...

Awsome outfit. you looked great.Good job on making it too. Hope you all had a good time and were all good girls too. :) It is so fun to see what all you kids cooked up to be. YOU are all so awsome and I love ya.

Ali and Rob said...

way cute! I was going to say.. did you do extensions?? Your hair really grew fast! :) glad you had a good time! sounds like fun, and good job on the outfit! love ya

kenz said...

You look like PokaHOTness!! I love your hair! It looks so much better that color, I love it. It looks like you all had a fun time! I too love Halloween, next year I will have to have you make me something fabulous since you are so talented! love ya

Chelsea Wilkes said...

Ash!! I miss you girly!!!