Sunday, October 12, 2008

20 YEARS OLD!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! HAHA WOW 20 YEARS OLD... IM HALF WAY TO 40!! AHH! No more being a teenager! I bet mom is so happy about that! Skye reminded me she was engaged at 2o... haaa. yup not gonna happen here! Well my birthday was so fun! My roommates made us smoothies before our hike and made me an ice cream cake! We hiked Angels Landing in 45 degree weather and some light snow coming down on us too! We had a blast! Then later that night everyone went out to dinner. I love birthdays not just mine but anyones! It gets everyone together! :) Skye, Nat, Me, Car, Ashley, Lydia
Oh our way up. Mine and Jakes initials we carved in the trail last year!

We made it!
Checkin out the view!

Dakota, what a lucky guy with all us girls... and we even had an extra sweatshirt for him!


So pretty! I love this place!

6 comments:

Ali and Rob said...

Im glad you had a great b-day! those are great pics! of all of you, tell car hi! hiking pics are beautiful too! love ya, xoxo

Anonymous said...

I swear sometimes I am so blonde...no offense. I thought you had just carved your initials THIS trip to angles landing. I wondered why you put 07. I am so nerdy. That is so cute! I hope you had a great birthday! I love birthdays too and not just mine but everyones! Love you!

Debra said...

I'm so glad that you had a great B-day. It is hard not to be there to celebrate with you. but it looks like you had lots of people to help you have a great day. Great PIC. and Happy Birthday!!!! LOVE YA xoxoxo

kenz said...

sister! You are growin up so fast, I can't believe it! Have fun, keep your head up and smile on, life is full of fun and happy times. Make the best of everyday and remember who loves ya ...ME!
I hope you had a happy happy day!

kurt and angel blain :) said...

ahh ash that is sooo pretty!!!!! i love you!! happy birthday i can't believe you are 20 what the hahah you me ad and linds all need to get together and have a birthday party for ourselves hahah i love you babe!!!! that is sooo cute with yours and jakes initials!! i love you and miss you i can't wait for you to come up here sweets :) xxxxx

Skye said...

HAPPy birthday sis! i am glad you had a great day! i wish i could have played more! love you tons!