Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Drawings


Hello everyone! :) well these are my two newest drawings, ya know they are a little different then the last ones! The Dog is Jake's dog Red. He has cancer and so Jake's dad asked me to do this and Jake doesn't know about the cancer and so we are hoping Red will make it at least 20 more months! :( 
The Moose is one for Sneekee! Hope they like it! 
If anyone has an idea or request for ANYTHING! I'm willing and open for business! SO TELL EVERYONE!! LOVE YOU ALL

2 comments:

Ali and Rob said...

HOLY COW! sis, you are awesome!! but i already knew that! I am going to have you do robs sheep. So i will send a pic home next week. how did you do that first pic? that looks so cool, I love ya and miss you all down there in SG xoxoxo

Debra said...

Ash they are great and you did not show the Caribou it is one of my favorites. They realy are wonderful . IT was good to see you this last weekend looking forward to more time this coming weekend. Have a good week and we will see you . LOVE ya mom