Monday, February 11, 2008

i hate good byes...


Well this week has been very interesting has had its ups and downs. With not only a best friend leaving for 2 years but the death of a cousin who we loved dearly.
I decided i wanted to do something a little different for a future missionary, I had the hardest time figuring out what i wanted to do that no one else would. So this was my idea, I drew just a 5 x 7 of the Sydney Australian Temple, this is were he'll be for the next two years and might I add, speaking Korean! how crazy is that! But I just want to express my support for him and how excited I am that he gets to go teach the people of Australia! Hope this picture can stay with him through out it and it reminds him of the love and support he has back home! Good luck Elder Jacob Lee Henrichsen.

2 comments:

Ali and Rob said...

wow! You are soooo talented, what a good job. Made me cry! (which isnt too hard right now!) love ya good luck in AZ!

Debra said...

Wow is right , It is a great pic. Ash , Well I love your blog. it is so fun , It will be good to see you this weekend. LOVE you so much, MOM